Please review the purchase policy's fine print below before purchasing tickets or passes.
By purchasing tickets or passes, you are acknowledging that you have read and agreed with all the terms and conditions (the "Fine Print") published here.
Tickets and badges can be picked up at the Will Call table 1 hour prior to show time.
To guarantee admittance, ticket and eligible Pass Holders must be in their seats 15 minutes prior to the film's published scheduled start time.
All purchased individual tickets are valued at $10 plus service fee.
Festival Pass and ticket purchase should pick up their Festival Pass/Tickets at the theater lobby Will Call table.
ALL FESTIVAL PASSES AND TICKETS SALES ARE FINAL. There are no refunds unless a screening or event is cancelled.
Quantities are limited. We do not guarantee ticket availability for any participant.
Ticket Pickup: Patrons should pick up their tickets at the Will Call table - located in the lobby of the TCL Chinese 6 Theatres - available one hour before showtime.
Ticket buyer must pick up all purchased tickets at one time. Please show online receipt or printed receipt of purchase.
Refunds are not given for non-collected tickets or passes ordered via the web.
All ticket sales and fees are final and non-refundable.
Ticket holder must be seated 15 minutes prior to scheduled start time or seat may be forfeited.
Films are not rated. Viewer discretion is advised. Most films and shorts are un-previewed world premieres. If you have a concern about content or want a longer description of the film, please visit our online film guide and view the filmmaker's website and social media links. Films can also be researched via IMDB.com or Google.
Americans with Disabilities Act: All screenings have accessible seats. So we can further assist you, you may opt to call the theater Customer Service at (323) 461-3331.
The Festival Full Pass Credentials include admittance to all screenings, parties, and events.
The All Movie Pass credentials include admittance to all screenings.
The Weekend Horror Pass credentials include admittance to all screenings on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The Matinee Pass credentials include admittance to 6 matinee screenings of your choice M-F until 5:30pm.
Each pass serves as a single credential and are not transferable.
All official Screamfest Film Festival parties require a TICKET for access, based on space availability. Tickets for official Screamfest Film Festival parties are for sale. These are included with certain select passes or ticket combos.
Each Credential Holder MUST BE 21 to drink alcohol at parties.
Credentials may not be sold or reproduced - nor will materials be reprinted - under any circumstances. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of federal law. Credentials are invalid and revocable without photo identification. Credentials are property of Screamfest Horror Film Festival, all rights reserved.
All fees are non-refundable.
Individual ticket prices are $10.
Handling Fee: $1 per ticket (all online tickets only).
Full Pass Fee: $300 + $9.27 handling fee (all online tickets only).
All Movie Pass Fee: $200 + $6.28 handling fee (all online tickets only).
Weekend Horror Pass: $110 + $3.59 handling fee (all online tickets only).
Matinee Pass Fee: $55 + $1.95 handling fee (all online tickets only).
All patrons - whether credentialed or ticketed - must adhere to the following guidelines.
1. To guarantee admittance, Ticket and eligible Pass Holders must be in their seats 15 minutes prior to the film's scheduled start time.
2. The use of cameras or other recording equipment is strictly prohibited during the screening.
3. Film goers should remember to take all personal belongings and litter with them as they exit. Any items left behind may be disposed of.
5. By entering the theater, patrons consent to be photographed/filmed and grant Screamfest , its successors, assigned parties, carrier stations, network station(s), sponsor(s), advertising agents, and their affiliated entities the right to record and use their likeness, voice, and name worldwide in perpetuity for any purpose whatsoever. In addition, they release the above parties from any and all liability for loss or damage to person or property while they are at or around the theater.
6. All cell phones inside theater auditoriums must be turned off prior to the introduction of the film.
7. All film goers agree to comply with all published and stated rules and regulations.
If you need additional assistance, email us here